Regal Tours

regal-phone| Regal whatsapp|Regal-Telegram +971 508474794

Office : +971-4-2635-888

Toll Free : 800 123 321 (UAE)

USA Travel Authorization & Entry Permit

USA Travel Authorization & Entry Permit

USA Travel Authorization

If you are a citizen of any one of the below listed countries, Regal can get your travel authorization and approval to travel to USA and stay there without a visa.

You can use this approved authorization and entry permit for your tourism and business purposes upto 2 years stay and it will allow you to have multiple entries into the United States.

The application and approval process is quick and easy.

This travel and stay in USA government authorization approval is highly recommended for traveling as it will save you lot of time and hassle at the border or USA immigration.

United Kingdom Andorra Australia Austria Belgium Brunei Chile
Czech Republic Denmark Estonia Finland France Germany Greece
Hungary Iceland Ireland Italy Japan Latvia Liechtenstein
Lithuania Luxembourg Malta Monaco Netherlands New Zealand Norway
Portugal Republic of Korea San Marino Singapore Slovakia Slovenia Spain
Sweden Switzerland Taiwan

What documents are required to get USA Travel Authorization?