Get Umrah Package from Dubai
If you’re planning to perform Umrah, Regal Dubai Travel Agency can help you obtain your Umrah Visa. The ideal time to perform Umrah is in the months of August, September and October. This is because there will be fewer pilgrims visiting the city and the prices for the hotels and accomodation are comparatively reasonable. If you’re a GCC national, you don’t require any documentation or visa to perform Umrah. However, if you’re a GCC resident, you’ll need to obtain an Umrah visa to perform Umrah.
How to apply for your Umrah Package?
- Please send a copy of your passport, an Emirates ID copy (if you’re a UAE resident), a clear photograph and vaccination certificate to WhatsApp us on +971508474794 or by email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please remember to mention, “Umrah Booking“
- Once we receive the documents, we’ll share with you the online and
offline payment methods.
- The required service fee is to be paid.
- We will send your visa by WhatsApp or email to you in 7 days.
Umrah Visa Application Fees:
The cost to obtain an Umrah visa for both residents and non-residents is AED 2000.
If you’re looking for an Umrah package, we also provide a travel package for the same.