Switzerland Visa from Dubai, UAE
If you are looking for a Switzerland visa, Regal Dubai Travel Agency is your best choice. Because we have 10 years of experience in providing Schengen visas for UAE residents.
The expert travel consultants in our office, who are professionally focused on getting approvals for Schengen visas for travelers to get it approved from Dubai are also specialized in preparing the exact documents required for assured approval.
What documents are required to obtain Switzerland visa from Dubai?
What is the cost of Switzerland visit visa from UAE?
How long does it take to get a Switzerland visit visa from Dubai?
How to apply for Switzerland visa from Dubai?
- Regal Dubai Travel Agency can make your visa application easier than ever!
- You can easily send above mentioned documents by WhatsApp to us on +971508474794 or by email us to email@example.com
Please feel free to call Regal Dubai Travel Agency and book your visa consultation.
How my Switzerland visa process happens?
- We will collect your documents.
- We will take an appointment at VFS Global.
- Preparation of the required documents which needs to be submitted at VFS.
- Personal appearance at the VFS for the submission of documents on the day of appointment.
- Wait for the visa approval.
How do I pay my Switzerland visa fee?
About Switzerland visa & Regal procedures
Got More Questions?
- If you have any more questions or if you need any further help, please call us any time you want, or send us a WhatsApp message or send us an email.
- All our office emails are guaranteed to be replied within a maximum of 1 business hour.
- You can use the below query form to get in touch with us.
If you have any more questions, please call us or WhatsApp us or email us or use the below form
FAQ for Switzerland Visa from Dubai
You can simply send your passport copy & 1 passport-size photo to our WhatsApp number +971508474794.
AED 850, includes the preparation of all documents, the appointment fee, valid travel insurance, and the processing fee.
10 to 14 days from the date of submission.