Dubai Tour Packages
Transfers from / To Hotel Lobby / Residence (If transfers selected) Enjoy Desert Safari Experience adventurous rides (As per chosen option) Enjoy BBQ dinner Live entertainment (Belly dance and Tanoura show)
Burj Khalifa 124th Floor Non-Prime Hours
At 555 meters (1,821 ft) high, At the Top, Burj Khalifa SKY on Level 124 offers visitors the unprecedented opportunity to soak up unmatched views of the city and beyond.
Dhow Cruise Marina
Transfers from/To Hotel Lobby/Residence (If Transfers selected) enjoy 90 min cruising Enjoy the traditional Dhow with a buffet dinner and live entertainment.
Abu Dhabi Grand Mosque & Louvre Museum
- Abu Dhabi Grand Mosque chandeliers, the largest of which weighs approximately 11 tones, sparkle with Swarovski crystals and shine with 40kg of 24-karat galvanized gold.
- Abu Dhabi Grand Mosque prayer hall’s most impressive features is the world’s largest loomed carpet fashioned from Iranian cotton and New Zealand wool and flown in from Mashad, Iran, on two aero planes.
Ferrari World Abu Dhabi is a mostly indoors theme park located on Yas Island in Abu Dhabi, UAE. It is the world’s first Ferrari-themed park and features Formula Rossa, the world’s fastest roller coaster.
Dubai Aquarium & Reel Cinema Movie at Dubai mall
The Dubai Aquarium is one of the largest aquarium in the world. This aquarium houses numerous aquatic species. Also, number of endangered species are being conserved in their natural habitat in this aquarium. It is a home for 140 species of aquatic animals.
- The park maintains a temperature of -1 degree to 2 degrees Celsius throughout the year.
- Ski Dubai is world’s first indoor black diamond run, and various features (boxes, rails, kickers) that are changed on a regular basis.
- 3,000-square-metre Snow Park play area comprising sled and toboggan runs, an icy body slide, climbing towers, giant snowballs, ice cave and penguins who are let out of their enclosures several times allowing the public to interact directly with the penguins.
Airport Pickup and transfer to hotel
We care about the reliability of your airport transfer. But don’t just take our word for it, read reviews from our customers, published on our website.
- Dubai Museum presenting the traditional way of life in Dubai.
- There is a path to the galleries, which display the general culture of the land, especially in the 1800s. It includes local antiques as well as artifacts from African and Asian countries that traded with Dubai. It also includes several dioramas showing life in the emirate before the advent of oil, in addition to artifacts from recent discoveries as old as 3000 BC.
- The fountain is animated with performances set to light and music.
- Performances take place at 1:00 pm and at 1:30 pm as well as every 30 minutes from 6 pm to 10 pm on weekdays, and from 6 pm to 11 pm on weekends (weekends being Thursday, Friday, and Saturday).
- All of the fountain’s performances are accompanied by music played through speakers around the lake.
IMG world & Bollywood Theme park
- IMG Worlds of Adventure is the second largest temperature controlled indoor themed entertainment destination in the world.
- IMG World Dubai features roller coasters, thrill rides, and other attractions based on popular Cartoon Network characters, iconic Marvel Super Heroes and animatronic dinosaurs. Other facilities include a variety of themed retail stores and dining venues, and a 12-screen Novo cinema complex.
LEGOLAND and Water Park
- The park is designed for families with children from ages 12 years old and younger. The park also provides a variety of rides and activities like many other LEGOLAND theme parks, Dubai’s includes a Mini land where over 20 million Lego bricks are used to create 15,000 miniature models of different landmarks and structures around the world.
- LEGOLAND Dubai has six themed lands: Factory, Lego City, Imagination, Kingdoms, Adventure, and Mini land. Each of the lands have unique rides and scenery built around its respective theme.
Motion gate Dubai is a Hollywood-inspired theme park, located in Dubai Parks and Resorts, Dubai, UAE, showcasing themed areas and attractions based on DreamWorks Animation, Columbia Pictures, Lionsgate, and The Smurfs.
Big bus tour (Classic Tour) & Dubai Frame
- Big Bus Tour is the best way to see Dubai’s breathtaking landmarks.
- The Dubai Frame is an iconic architectural landmark in Zabeel Park, Dubai. Standing 150m tall, it offers extensive views to old and present Dubai
Air Port Drop Off
At the time of your departure Our Driver will Pick you from your desired hotel in Dubai and drop you at the Dubai International Airport.
What documents are required for Dubai Tour Package ?
How do I apply for my Dubai Tour?
How do I pay for my Dubai Tour Package?
Got More Questions?
- If you have any more questions or if you need any further help, please call us any time you want, or send us a WhatsApp message or send us an email.
- All of our office emails are guaranteed to be replied within a maximum of 2 business hours.
- If you want, you can also use the query form in this page to get in touch with us.