If you are a UAE resident, holding a Dubai visa and you want to come back to UAE you need to apply for an entry permit through the General Directorate of Residency and Foreigners Affairs, and Regal can help you with getting the approval.
If you are a UAE resident, holding a Sharjah / Abu Dhabi / Al Ain / Ajman / Umm Al Quwain / Ras Al Khaimah visa and you wants to come back to UAE you need to get the approval from Federal Authority for Identity and Citizenship (ICA) and Regal can help you with getting the approval.
Those who want to travel on Flydubai only need a valid visa. No approval required in reference to covid-19 issue.
Points to Remember:
- Remember to obtain the mandatory travel insurance which covers Covid
- Keep the Covid negative certificate with you.
- Keep enough destination country currency with you.
- Remember to follow the covid quarantine protocols for the destination country.
- The Visitor is to take care of the quarantine expenses but the medical expenses during quarantine can be claimed from the insurance company.
- You must sign the Health declaration and Quarantine forms by UAE government.
- Visitors may need another COVID-19 PCR test. If they are taking a test at the airport, they should stay at their hotel or residence until the test results are received. If the test result is positive, they are subject to isolation and are required to comply with Dubai Health Authority guidelines.