If you are a UAE resident, holding a Dubai visa and you wants to come back to UAE you need to apply for an entry permit through the General Directorate of Residency and Foreigners Affairs and Regal can help you with getting the approval .
If you are a UAE resident, holding a Sharjah / Abu Dhabi / Al Ain / Ajman / Umm Al Quwain / Ras Al Khaimah visa and you wants to come back to UAE you need to get the approval from Federal Authority for Identity and Citizenship (ICA) and Regal can help you with getting the approval .
Please send your passport copy , visa copy and Emirates ID copy by whatsapp to 00971508474794 or by email to [email protected] to apply for the approval.
Those intending to travel in Flydubai only need to have a valid visa. No approval required in reference to covid-19 issue.
Points to remember:
1. Remember to obtain the mandatory travel insurance which covers Covid
19.2. Keep the Covid negative certificate with you.
3. Keep enough destination country currency with you.
4. Remember to follow the covid quarantine protocols for the destination country.
5. Re-check your visa validity again before your departure, Immigration has the right to change anything at any time.
6. The Visitor is to take care of the quarantine expenses but the medical expenses during quarantine can be claimed from the insurance company.
7. You must sign the Health declaration and Quarantine forms by UAE government.
8. The visitors may need to take another COVID-19 PCR test on arrival. If they take a test at the airport, they must remain in their hotel or residence until they receive the test result. If the test result is positive, they will be required to undergo isolation and follow the Dubai Health Authority guidelines.