South Africa is famous for its natural beauty, for its largest produce of Gold and expensive metals. The country is officially known as The Republic of South Africa.
The largest capital of South Africa is CapeTown and the biggest city in South Africa is Johannesburg.
South Africa also has some of the world’s finest beaches. Some articles even call South Africa as the world’s most beautiful country.
Those people who are in Dubai / UAE who wish to go to South Africa can get help from Dubai’s Regal Travel Agency to arrange their visas, hotel stay, air tickets, tours etc at the best price and also you can be assured that you are dealing with the experts in helping you.
Below are the major questions asked by people who want to apply for South Africa visit visa from Dubai.
1. Do i have to provide my bank statement ?
Yes, 3 months UAE based bank statement is required to get the visa approval.
2. Do i have to visit embassy to submit documents?
Regal Tours will arrange your appointment at VFS Dubai and you will visit VFS centre for personal submission of the documents that Regal will prepare for you.
3. How many days it will take to get the South African visa?
It will take 10-15 working days to get your visa.
4. What is the visa duration i will get?
Visa duration can be 1-3 months.
5. Is the visa guaranteed?
Visa issuance is subjected to approval from South African embassy, however while applying through Regal, you can expect fast approval
6. Do i need to visit embassy in person for interview or submission ?
Yes, You need to visit VFS for submission
7. What are the requirements?
8. Do you need my original documents to process the application?
Yes, at the VFS all originals have to be submitted and to Regal tours only copies are required.
9. Is there an interview?
10. How much is the visa fee to be paid while submission ?
Visa fee will be around 300 – 400 AED.
11. Can I book my ticket before applying for visa?
It’s better to book the tickets only after the visa approval.