If you are a UAE resident and if you are looking for Mexico visit visa, Dubai Regal Travel Agency is your best choice & the right travel agency to get your visa done.
Regal Tours is highly experienced in getting Mexico visit visas, so you can relax & plan for your Mexico trip.
Regal Tours will do the best Documentation for you and get the earliest Appointment for you to submit the documents to the Embassy.
Mexico visit visa processing charges is AED 700 to be paid at Regal Tours and Embassy submission fee has to be paid at the Embassy while submission. It will be normally around AED 300.
When you want to apply for visa, please send below documents to Regal Tours Dubai office by Email or WhatsApp.
1. Passport copy (6 months valid)
2. UAE Residence Visa copy (6 months valid)
3. NOC Letter from the company/Trade License Copy
4. 6 Months Bank Statement
5. 2 Passport Size Photo with white background
6. Emirates ID copy.
Processing time by Embassy is 7-15 working days after submission of documents.
This visa will be for 30 days stay or as per Embassy’s decision.
Some documents can vary as per nationality.
If you have any questions regarding your Mexico visit visa, please feel free to call Regal Tours or WhatsApp or email.
1. WhatsApp the documents to 00971 50 8474 794, mention you want to apply for which country's visa, and your reachable mobile number.
2. Email the documents to [email protected], mention you want to apply for which country's visa, and your reachable mobile number.
Regal Tours is always here at your service.
Please find below details for your inquiry:
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR TOURISM PURPOSE:
1. Original Passport..
2. A clear face photograph, without eye glasses, in color, passport size, white background and front.
3. Valid UAE visa.
4. Submit documents proving economic solvency by bringing the following documents:
a) NOC from sponsor. should mention the applicant's monthly salary, occupation and date of entry to the company (signed and sealed by the company).
b) Original and copy of bank account statements, reporting the payroll income (signed and stamped by the bank).
5. If the applicant is the owner or partner of a company, he must bring an original and copy of the business license of the company, as well as the bank statement of the company for the last three months (signed and stamped by the bank).
• All requested documents must be submitted in ORIGINAL AND COPY, and photocopies must be legible, complete, in color, A4 size, and in the case of the Emirates ID, both sides must appear on the same page.
• Documentation submitted in a language other than Spanish or English must be accompanied by a free translation into Spanish.
• Documents submitted as part of the visa application will not be returned to applicants, regardless of the outcome of the application.
• Personal appearance is required for the consular interview, as well as the taking of the fingerprints and the photo.
OUR CHARGE (documentation): AED 975
EMBASSY FEE: approx AED 133 in cash at the Consular Section of the Embassy for the reception, study of the application, and, where appropriate, the authorization of the visa. Please bring the exact amount of money.
In the case of visa refusal, the payment made will not be refunded. It is suggested that before submitting your application, check that your documentation is complete.
PROCESSING TIME: 5-7 working days, after having received the documentation in a complete and satisfactory manner.
18 Reasons why Regal Tours is the right & safe choice for your visas:
UAE VISA right to you doorstep
Please send the visitor's passport copy & photo by WhatsApp to 00971 50 8474 794 or send by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please mention your mobile number. We will reply back to you within 1 - 5 hours. If you don’t receive our reply in 5 hours, please check your spam folder for our reply. Always remember to include your MOBILE number in the email communications, this will ensure faster & quicker service for you.