Description About Malaysia Visit Visa :
If you are a UAE resident and if you are looking for Malaysia visit visa from Dubai Regal Travel Agency is your best choice & the right travel agency to get your visa done.
Regal Tours is highly experienced in getting Malaysia visit visas, so you can relax & plan for your Malaysia trip.
Regal Tours will do the best Documentation for you and get the earliest Appointment to submit the documents to the Embassy.
Malaysia Visa Fee For UAE Citizens And Residents
Malaysia visit visa processing charges is AED 650 to be paid at Regal Tours. It also includes visa charges.
Your Malaysia visit visa will be stamped in your passport, and you do not need to go to embassy, Regal Tours will take care of everything.
Malaysia Visa Documents Required For UAE Citizens And Residents
When you want to apply for visa, please send below documents to Regal Tours Dubai office by Email or WhatsApp.
1. Original Passport (6 months valid)
2. UAE Residence Visa (6 months valid)
3. NOC Letter from the company/Trade License Copy
4. 3-6 Months Bank Statement
5. 2 Passport Size Photo with white background
6. Emirates ID copy.
Malaysia Visa Application Processing Time in Dubai
Processing time by Embassy is 7 to 8 working days after submission of documents.
This visa will be for 30 days stay or as per Embassy’s decision.
Regal Tours Assistance For Malaysia Visa
If you have any questions regarding your Malaysia visit visa, please feel free to call Regal Tours or WhatsApp or email.
1. WhatsApp the documents to +971 50 8474 794, mention you want to apply for which country's visa, and your reachable mobile number.
2. Email the documents to [email protected]
, mention you want to apply for which country's visa, and your reachable mobile number.
Regal Tours is always here at your service.
Regal tours process the Multiple MALAYSIA VISA with easy documentation and procedures. Give us your documents and get relaxed. We will give you MALAYSIA VISA without any tension.
* We can give Malaysia visa in 1-2 days.
Please send us your passport copy to [email protected]
and wait for the call from our tours department. You may also call us 04-2635888.
Malaysia Visa Requirements For UAE Citizens And Residents
1. Original Passport
2. Valid UAE visa (at least 6 months upon travel)
3. 2 Photo - passport size white background
4. Emirates ID copy
5. NOC letter form the company
6. 3 Months bank statements. (minimum balance 10,000 AED)
Price: AED 675 (including visa fees)
No personal appearance
Processing time 1-2 days
Visa is subjected to approval from embassy, fees is non-refundable in case of rejection.
Please send us the documents so that we can start the process.