If you are a UAE resident and if you are looking for Brazil visit visa, Dubai Regal Travel Agency is your best choice & the right travel agency to get your visa done.
Regal Tours is highly experienced in getting Brazil visit visas, so you can relax & plan for your Brazil trip.
Regal Tours will do the best Documentation for you and get the earliest Appointment for you to submit the documents to the Embassy.
Brazil visit visa processing charges is AED 750 to be paid at Regal Tours. Embassy submission fee to be paid in Embassy while submission.
When you want to apply for visa, please send below documents to Regal Tours Dubai office by Email or WhatsApp.
1. Passport copy (6 months valid)
2. UAE Residence Visa copy (6 months valid)
3. NOC Letter from the company/Trade License Copy
4. 6 Months Bank Statement
5. 2 Passport Size Photo with white background
6. Emirates ID copy.
Processing time by Embassy is 7-15 working days after submission of documents.
This visa will be for 30 days stay or as per Embassy’s decision.
Some nationalities require prior approval from the Brazilian Department of Immigration in order to obtain a visa, among them: Afghan, Iranian, Iraqi, Jordanian, Lebanese, Libyan, Nepalese, Nigerian, Palestinian, Pakistani, Senegalese, Syrian and North Korean citizens.
If you have any questions regarding your Brazil visit visa, please feel free to call Regal Tours or WhatsApp or email.
1. WhatsApp the documents to 00971 50 8474 794, mention you want to apply for which country's visa, and your reachable mobile number.
2. Email the documents to [email protected], mention you want to apply for which country's visa, and your reachable mobile number.
Regal Tours is always here at your service.
Requirements for Brazil visa.
1. One (1) recent photo 3x4 cm, front view, white background
2. Applicant’s passport, valid for no less than 6 months.
3. UAE residence visa with copy.
4. Company letter head from sponsor stating the applicant’s position in the company, wage and purpose of trip
5. Copy of applicant’s Labor Card
6. If self-employed (company owner), trade license from the company and company letter head informing the ownership
7. Applicant’s personal bank statement for the last three (3) months
8. Legible copy (deposit slip) of the consular fee payment
9. The Embassy may request additional information/documentation as deemed necessary.
Documentation + appointment: AED 750/- Submission by applicant in Abu Dhabi. Processing time: 5-7 working days after appointment. Embassy fees is not included
Some nationalities require prior approval from the Brazilian Department of Immigration in order to obtain a visa, among them: Afghan, Iranian, Iraqi, Jordanian, Lebanese, Libyan, Nepalese, Nigerian, Palestinian, Pakistani, Senegalese, Syrian and North Korean citizens. The issuance of a visa for nationalities which require clearance may take 4 weeks. In the case the applicant has any planned trip and cannot leave the passport for so long, include a copy of the identifying pages and of the residence visa plus a letter explaining the reason of not delivering the passport. When visa is approved, the passport must be delivered in advance for the issuance of the visa. Applicants from nationalities which require clearance must request the tourist visa in person.
Visa is subjected to approval from embassy, fees is non-refundable in case of rejection.
Please send us documentsto [email protected] to start the process.
18 Reasons why Regal Tours is the right & safe choice for your visas:
UAE VISA right to you doorstep
Please send the visitor's passport copy & photo by WhatsApp to 00971 50 8474 794 or send by email to email@example.com
Please mention your mobile number. We will reply back to you within 1 - 5 hours. If you don’t receive our reply in 5 hours, please check your spam folder for our reply. Always remember to include your MOBILE number in the email communications, this will ensure faster & quicker service for you.