5 points you need to know before traveling to Malta.
- Before you travel to Malta, you need to make sure your visa allows you to enter single or multiple times. Depending on your nationality, the embassy will approve your single or multiple entry visa.
- Book flights and the best accommodation in advance; we will help you get the best price for your flight ticket and hotel reservation in Malta.
- Pack for the weather: Malta has a Mediterranean climate, which means hot summers and mild winters. Pack accordingly with light and comfortable clothes for summer, and warmer clothes for winter.
- Although English is widely spoken in Malta, it’s always appreciated when travelers make an effort to learn some local phrases. Try learning some basic Maltese greetings and phrases to make your trip more enjoyable.
- Make sure to explore the historical and cultural landmarks of Malta for unforgettable moments.